Express Lube Technician Apprentice
- Post Date:August 11, 2019
- Apply Before: January 1, 1970
- Views 82
Our employer partner is looking to add a qualified Express Lube Technician to their team. As a Veteran friendly employer, they aim to cultivate Veterans into their workforce who wish to pursue a job with great career growth potential. Start at $10-17/hr, get certified through their apprenticeship program and get to $25-30+ an hour!
They offer their associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail.
Benefits of an Express Lube Tech Apprentice:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Opportunities for on the job training, continued certification training and tuition reimbursement for technical trade school
- Learn multiple types of vehicle maintenance, repair and troubleshooting in a structured training environment
- Amazing company culture built on team work
Responsibilities of an Express Lube Tech Apprentice:
The Express Lube Technician (ELT) is a vital part of the service department operation. The ELT opens the door for customers to be able to come to a car dealership and have the most competitive and necessary vehicle service performed in a timely manner at an affordable price.
Eseential duties of an Express Lube Tech Apprentice:
- Perform Lube-Oil-Filter changes in a timely manner.
- Check fluid levels and tire pressures on every vehicle serviced.
- Lubricate every suspension fitting and door hinge.
- Perform general visual inspections and document the findings on the provided inspection report.
- Perform the required service in the allotted amount of time management has assigned to the service.
- Provide the Service Advisor with the inspection report for review with the customer.
- Report all safety concerns to the Service Manager or Shop Foreman in the event of an equipment failure.
- Recommend only required, ethical vehicle repairs and services.
- After recommending vehicle repairs will surrender the repairs to the main shop depending on the circumstances and complexity of the required repairs. Express lube customers with time commitments always come first.
- Recommend additional time for further evaluation should the vehicle require a more thorough vehicle inspection.
- Strive to meet all commitments from the Dealership and Manufacturer regarding the Express Lube or Express Service commitment.
- Keep his/her work area clean at all times.
- Help with shop projects and initiate cleanliness and maintenance of shop equipment.
- Perform all work required of him or her properly per the service repair manual.
Requirements of an Express Lube Tech Apprentice:
- Mechanical aptitude – have you worked on cars in your free time? Were you an electrician, machinist, operator or other “work with your hands” trade job?
- Good soft skills – on time, team oriented, strong will to pursue knowledge
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
CollabFirst is focused on providing our transitioning military service members and veterans in our community with support to overcome the roadblocks associated with sustainable employment opportunities. LAC ensures our military service members receive the tools needed to succeed in civilian life and the civilian workforce into careers suitable for their level of military experience and economic sustainability.